Chandigarh-based model Harnaaz Sandhu has been crowned as the LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2021. The 21-year old model cum actress will be representing India at the 70th edition of the Miss Universe 2021 beauty pageant to be held in Israel in the month of December.
The grand finale episode of the LIVA Miss Diva 2021 will be telecasted at 7 pm on Saturday, October 16 via MTV.
Ritika Khatani from Pune emerged as the LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2021. She is set to represent the country at the international Miss Supranational 2021 competition. The spot of the first runner-up has been taken by Sonal Kukreja from Jaipur.
Harnaaz Sandhu: Here is Every bit you need to know about the winner of LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2021
The jury comprising of Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon, singer Kanika Kapoor, billiards and snooker player Pankaj Advani, model turned actor Angad Bedi, filmmaker and writer Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, and fashion designers Shivan & Narresh selected the winners of the beauty pageant on Thursday.
There were impressive performances by actress Malaika Arora and singers Sukriti and Prakriti Kakar during the star-studded finale. The event was virtually hosted to be in line with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
The title was sponsored by the fabric brand LIVA and the short video platform MX TakaTak has co-powered the grand event.
Who Is Harnaaz Sandhu? Every Detail About the Diva
Let us get into all the details about Harnaaz Sandhu.
- Harnaaz Sandhu is the latest diva to be presented with Miss Universe India 2021 title.
- She hails from Chandigarh, India. Her height is 5’9″.
- She completed her schooling at Shivalik Public School and graduated from Government College for Girls, both based in Chandigarh. She is pursuing her Master’s in public administration.
- She loves acting, dancing, singing, swimming, and doing yoga. She also enjoys horse riding and cooking.
- She also has few other beauty pageant titles in her kitty. She emerged as the Times fresh face Miss Chandigarh in the year 2017.
- She was also presented with the title – Miss Max Emerging Star India in the year 2018.
- Harnaaz has been to Chandigarh-based Hustle Studio by Aryeman Bhatia on the 4th of July 2018.
- Harnaaz Sandhu was crowned as the Femina Miss India Punjab in 2019.
- Later on the 15th of June 2019, she participated in the Femina Miss India 2019 pageant and competed with 29 other candidates. The contest was held at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai, India. She ended up being in the Top 12.
- Amid the coronavirus pandemic, she also joined hands with an NGO and medical professionals with a motive to spread awareness about the importance of hand hygiene.
- She entered into acting in 2021 with two Punjabi films “Yaara Diyan Poo Baran” and “Bai Ji Kuttange.”
- She then represented Chandigarh at Miss Diva 2021 pageant held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Mumbai. She left behind the 19 other finalists at the contest and emerged as India’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate on September 30, 2021.
- Harnaaz won the Miss Universe India 2021 title at the age of 21.
- Harnaaz Sandhu is now all set to represent India at Miss Universe 2021 beauty pageant to be held in Eilat, Israel in December 2021.
Stay connected for more interesting updates!