Target has unveiled the full Black Friday schedule and the start date for their “largest sale ever” is almost here. Check out the massive plans of Target for the upcoming days including amazing deals on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday 2022.
During the latest earnings call, Target CEO Brian Cornell revealed that consumers were showing increasing signs of stress and preventing themself to make discretionary purchases. They aren’t intending to buy stuff at full price.
Subsequentially, the third-quarter profit of Target dropped by a whopping 52% as per the reports. Inflation has been dubbed as the chief cause of this. With its Black Friday Sale, Target is looking to get a happy ending for 2022.
Target Black Friday Sale 2022: What is the Start Date?
The Black Friday Sae 2022 at Target will start at midnight on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The retailer announced the start with a press release after the latest earnings call led by CEO Brian Cornell.
Target is calling it the “largest Black Friday Sale” ever and it seems right actually. It’s the first time the sale is kicking off this early with plenty of items available at incredible discounts and buy-one-get-one offers.
The sale will continue till November 26, 2022, online and in stores with lots of stuff available for everyone. Target has also released the Ad for the Black Friday Sale 2022 which is 62-pages long.
Target’s Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday Weekend Schedule
Target has released the full schedule for its “biggest ever Black Friday Sale ever” starting this Sunday. The sale will kick off on November 20th and will be live till November 26th. It’ll be followed by another two-days sale for Cyber Monday.
Here’s the full schedule for Target Stores and the online shopping website for Thanksgiving Week and Black Friday Weekend 2022:
- Sunday, November 20 – In-Store and Online sales start
- Thursday, November 24 – Stores closed, Online sale continues
- Friday, November 25 – Specific opening hours vary by location
- Saturday, November 26 – Target’s Black Friday sale ends
- Sunday, November 27 – Target’s Cyber Monday sale starts
- Monday, November 28 – Target’s Cyber Monday sale ends
Every day will have deals and discounts on different items. If you have a long shopping list, you’re going to be busy the whole week.
What Items are on Sale at Target on Black Friday 2022?
There is something available for everyone at Target’s Black Friday sales at fantastic discounts. Here are the top deals that we have handpicked for our readers after going through the ad:
- Up to 40% off on LEGO.
- 25% off on Gift Sets.
- Flat $300 off on Element 65-inch Smart TV.
- A $50 + $50 Gift Card free with Xbox Series S Console.
- Flat $100 off on Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones.
- Best Nintendo Switch games are available at only $29.99.
- Flat $105 off on iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum.
- Buy One Get One free and up to 50% off on top Toy brands.
- Flat $200 off on KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer.
- Flat $70 on PowerXL Vortex Pro 8qt Air Fryer.
- Faux slippers are available for $6.
- Up to 40% off on Baby clothing.
- Up to 50% off on Albert 6ft trees.
There are many more deals available in stores and online websites. Most of the deals will be available throughout the week but the stocks will be limited. Don’t think twice if you find a deal worth grabbing.
Feel free to share your Target recommendations in the comments.