Okay, you might be like what? But here’s something that will actually shock you.
Leah Shutkever smashes the record for the most chicken nuggets eaten in one minute. And that is both accurate and shocking.
Food challenges are always intense, but eating the most chicken nuggets in one minute is obviously tough. If chicken nuggets are your favorite food, you might think, oh my goodness, having tons of chicken nuggets is like throwing a cherry on top of a cake.
We always believe we can consume an unlimited amount of our favorite foods since we love them. But in one minute, it’s extremely difficult.
Leah Shutkever (UK), a competitive eater, has done it again, and here’s everything we know about her and, of course, the win.
Who Is Leah Shutkever? The Competitive Eater
Leah Shutkever is a pro eater who is well-known for her eating capabilities. She is also renowned as a competitive eater since she is frequently seen munching and participating in food challenges.
Eating max chicken nuggets in one minute wasn’t the first challenge that she overtook. Leah has also taken on other challenges and shattered previous records. Her nationality is British as she was born in one of the cities in the United Kingdom.
Leah began competing in eating contests when she was 23 years old when her brother encouraged her while they were dining at a nearby restaurant.
After completing her eating training in 2013, the competitive eater started shattering records in 2019.
Leah has always set high eating standards for herself, and she now has another title to her name that is difficult to beat. Let’s know more about the challenge.
Leah Shutkever Breaks Record For Eating Max Chicken Nuggets In One Minute
The chicken nuggets record, one of Guinness World Records’ most sought and frequently fought records, was broken at the Mediaset Studios in Milan, in the backroom of the Guinness World Records Italian TV show “Lo Show Dei Record.”
How many chicken nuggets do you think Leah Shutkever ate in one minute? The competition was supposed to eat 20 chicken nuggets in one minute and the eater did her best to eat ‘19‘ nuggets with one remaining.
So, according to the calculations, Leah consumed 352 g (12.42 oz, or the approximate of a share box of 19 nuggets) of McDonald’s snacks in 60 seconds.
In November 2020, Nela ate a whopping 298 grams (10.51 oz) of chicken nuggets in Auckland, New Zealand. Leah appears to have broken the milestone and added another accolade to her honor.
Nineteen chicken nuggets aren’t a joke. If you haven’t watched the video check it out below.
A Guinness world record is typically the best worldwide and most significant performance ever documented and officially certified in a certain skill, sport, or another type of activity.
Whatever you’re good at, the organization will quantify it and hold you to a high standard. And eating is one of the most challenging & exciting ones in the organization.
List Of Titles That Leah Shutkever Holds Currently
Eating the most chicken nuggets in one minute is undoubtedly one of Leah Shutkever’s accomplishments, but it’s not the only one.
In addition, the speed eater has completed various interesting challenges in her honor. And we’re going to give you a list that’s actually published by the official website of Guinness World Records.
- Fastest time to eat three mince pies (52.21 seconds in 2019)
- Fastest time to eat three pickled eggs (7.80 seconds in 2019)
- Fastest time to eat a muffin (no hands) (21.95 seconds in 2019)
- Most marshmallows were eaten in one minute (no hands) (20 marshmallows in 2020).
- Most tomatoes are eaten in one minute (8 in 2020).
Here’s another list of all of the records that’s been broken so far by the amazing speed eater.
- 16 May 2020 – most jam doughnuts eaten in three minutes: 10
- 13 June 2020 – fastest time to drink one liter of gravy: 1 min 4.9 seconds
- 13 June 2020 – most tomatoes are eaten in one minute: 8
- 28 June 2020 – most sausages swallowed in one minute: 12
- 19 August 2020 – fastest time to eat 80 g of watercress: 45.26 seconds
- 19 August 2020 – most spring rolls are eaten in one minute: 301 grams
- 19 August 2020 – most lasagne eaten in 30 seconds: 380 g
- 23 August 2020 – fastest time to eat a cucumber: 27.16 seconds
- 17 September 2020 – most mini gherkins/pickles eaten in one minute: 23
- 27 September 2020 – most hot cross buns eaten in three minutes: 6
- 21 October 2020 – fastest time to eat a Chocolate Orange: 57.14 seconds
- 21 October 2020 – most marshmallows were eaten in one minute (no hands): 20
- 9 November 2020 – most chocolate truffles are eaten in one minute (no hands): 12
Leah is not only a compulsive overeater, but she is also quite health-conscious, and she sometimes talks about her fitness schedule.
Anyway, do you believe you’ll be able to complete this challenge? How many chicken nuggets can you eat in one minute? That’s quite competitive. Let us know what you think in the comments area below.