The new filter called Rotoscope is pretty cool. The TikTok creators have outdone themselves with this latest Rotoscope filter on the block. It is the coolest TikTok trend at the moment and people just can’t get enough of it. Now and then we see many trends ruling over the hearts of the people.
What is Rotoscope Filter all about?
With the help of the Rotoscope filter, you can turn yourself into a fun, and colorful cartoon. It can turn the users’ dances into color silhouettes. When we talk about the filter you don’t have to do much work to get it, you just have to simply nod your head and vibe to it.
As soon as you do it, you will be transformed into a colorful filter, one thing is for sure you will look bloody cool after applying the filter. Over the last few days, a large majority of the users of the video-sharing platform TikTok have been filming the trend.
How to use the Rotoscope filter?
You can follow a simple series of steps to add the filter on TikTok. Read on to get a crystal clear understanding of the Rotoscope filter.
- At first, you should open TikTok and then click on the discover option
- You can look up the word ‘Rotoscope’ in the search bar as well to save your time
- Now you can choose Rotoscope under the Effects section
- Tap on the ‘Try this effect’ option
- You can just simply click on record and you can make a video
- The most important thing is that you have to nod your head to activate the Rotoscope filter
How to remove the Rotoscope filter?
Note: A lot of people are searching for ways to remove the Rotoscope filter from videos by others. Well, it cannot be done. In the same way, others cannot remove the Rotoscope filter from your videos. So don’t worry about it.
For your own video, Here’s what you need to do to get the Rotoscope filter off.
- Let’s say that you are filming a video of yourself with the Rotoscope filter
- When the video gets stopped, you can tap on the Effects option and then choose the cancel icon that is present on the left side
- As soon as you select the cancel icon, the filter will be removed from the particular video
Let us give you a pro tip, whenever you are filming a video with the Rotoscope filter make sure that the camera is placed at a distance so that your full body comes in the frame. The filter will not work if the camera is too close to you or if just covers your face.
Who started the viral trend of Rotoscope?
The credit for the viral trend goes to none other than content creator @icetut on TikTok. The first video was posted by the content creator with a Rotoscope edit in February of 2022. Owing to the popularity of icetut’s video, TikTok decided to turn it into a filter.
If you have tried the Rotoscope filter then you can let us know how did you like it in the comments section below and if have not tried the Rotoscope filter till now then what are you waiting for go and try it right now. Don’t forget to stay tuned with us for the latest updates from the world of showbiz.