Are you looking for a portal? On, not the real one. Actually, a Portal to travel to another dimension in Minecraft. We’ve got your back. In Minecraft, there are three dimensions: the Overworld, the Nether, and the End.
The overworld is where the game begins, with day and night and everything else that makes your Minecraft world come to life. But in Nether and The End, things are a little different. To enter the other two dimensions, gamers must walk through their respective portals. And fortunately, you can create the Portals.
Players create a means of transportation between the Overworld and the Nether. A transportation device between the Overworld and the End, however, was discovered within a stronghold. And we have our ways too.
How To Create A Nether Portal In Minecraft?
If you’re curious about how to create a Nether portal, here’s everything we know about it. Nether Portal is the purple, indestructible, transparent, vortex-animated nether portal block.
Players can make their own Nether Portals, which look like hellfire but contain important items that can be beneficial to the players. To create a Nether Portal, you must first understand the requirements. You actually need obsidian and a manner to set it on fire.
- Place the obsidian in a 4×5 grid vertically. It is entirely up to you whether or not to enlarge the portal. However, you must maintain the order.
- Although only 10 obsidian blocks are required, having 14 blocks helps make constructing the portal frame pretty easy.
- Simply light the portal with a flint and steel. And wait there for a little time. Voila! You will be transported through the Portal.
There are also half-completed Nether Portals scattered throughout the Overworld. You must substitute and initiate the missing bits. Half Nether Portals found naturally are actually quite simple and do not require much effort.
How To Make The End Portal?
The arrangement of 12 End Portal Frame blocks that make up the structure used to transport to the End. The unbreakable, starry-animated black block that clogs up in an end portal.
The indestructible block was found in strongholds in groups of 12 and powered up by inserting an eye of the ender.
- End Portals can only be built in creative mode.
- You must first construct the End Portal’s frame. Using the Ender Portal Frame, make a 5×5 frame for the portal with no blocks on the four edges.
- Put an Eye of Ender on each portal frame to activate it.
We have another suggestion for you. Make sure to take a breather before inserting the 12th and final Eye of Ender into the ultimate empty portal.
This is because if you locate the final Eye of Ender while standing within the portal, you will be transported back to the End dimension, where you will be completely unprepared for what is to arrive.
- Every stronghold in Minecraft: Java Edition has a partially built End Portal. They are not found in every stronghold in Bedrock Edition.
Well, there you have it. You can now construct your own Portal and travel to another dimension. If you’ve already tried it, kindly let us know in the comments section below.