AliExpress is a shopping platform that works in a manner much like eBay. However, the pattern merely is quite similar, with very diverse vendors, buyers, and items. The growing popularity of this website brings us to some really fascinating facts and statistics from AliExpress. We’ve all gathered them and are going to show them here.
In this article, we will provide you the most fascinating Ali Express stats information, facts, and insights you shouldn’t miss this year. You can truly take advantage of the facts and statistics if you are an eCommerce aficionado.
What is Ali Express?
In the Asia-Pacific region, Ali Express is an eCommerce plant. The platform of Alibaba brings together independent merchants and consumers to conduct secure and straightforward transactions. Ali Express is a facilitator comparable to the American eCommerce site eBay that does not sell any product directly and is simply active.
Established as one of today’s most patronized ecommerce platforms, AliExpress was founded in 2010 by Alibaba Group to enable Chinese firms and individuals to sell globally. Jack Ma, the former English teacher that created the Alibaba Group, is AliExpress creator.
Ali Express Stats and Facts 2021
In the year 2020, there will be a plethora of eCommerce websites available on the internet. Amazon is the most powerful of them all. There is, however, one eCommerce website that can compete with Amazon. Ali Express is the name of the website. Only Ali Express has recent data that allow it to compete with the world’s largest online merchants. Ali Express is a Chinese eCommerce store owned and run by Alibaba, a Chinese multinational corporation, in case you didn’t know.
Ali Express has become a well-known brand in the world of internet retailing. They’ve found buyers in nearly every country on the planet. Their earnings are rapidly growing. The reason for this is because Ali Express has everything you could want at a very low price.
1. Origin of Ali Express
Here are some interesting facts about the origin of Ali Express.
- Ali Express, Alibaba’s export cross-border e-commerce platform, was launched on April 26, 2010.
- Ali Express was created by Jack Ma, who is also the founder of Alibaba.
- When the firm first started, they couldn’t afford to recruit specialists, so Jack Ma hired farmers as sellers.
- He started Ali Express with a $60,000 investment.
- To establish Ali Express, Jack Ma borrowed money from 17 of his friends, ex-students, and coworkers. In 2020, the vast majority of them will be extremely wealthy.
2. Reach of Ali Express – As of 2021
The Ali Express is prevalent in most of the world. Some of the fascinating facts about its reach are mentioned below.
- AliExpress is used in more than 230 nations and areas across the world.
- It is available in 18 languages and is localized for purchasers from all around the world.
- AliExpress is Russia’s most popular e-commerce platform. Russia accounts for about 28% of AliExpress purchases.
- It is also Brazil’s tenth most visited website.
- The ‘Top 5 Countries with AliExpress Buyers’ are shown below.
- AliExpress is used by 16% of all cross-border internet purchasers regularly.
- They have over 150 million cross-border buyers in 2018. In 2017, this number was 100 million, up from 50 million in 2016.
- In Russia, AliExpress Shopping is the most popular Android shopping app.
Users and Usage of Ali Express
The Company has users throughout the world. Some interesting facts about the usage are here for you.
- During the previous 12 months, Ali Express had over 65 million active purchasers.
- It receives about 20 million visits each day.
- Every month, 600 million people visit AliExpress. With 732 million visitors in
- March 2019, it set a new record for monthly visits.
- With over 200 million visitors, AliExpress has about 150 million active buyers.
- On AliExpress, there are over 10,000 merchants.
- It has a 70 percent order conversion rate. This indicates that 70% of buyers on the site who pay attention to product details and information place orders directly.
Other Interesting Facts about Ali Express
- Firstly, Ali Express is comparable to the American eCommerce site eBay in that it does not sell items directly but rather works as a middleman.
- Secondly, the number of people who utilize AliExpress is 150 million.
- AliExpress makes it simple for Dropshippers to discover a supplier: For novice e-commerce companies, Ali Express drop shipping is straightforward, easy, and minimal risk.
- It is not necessary to register with the government – When someone starts a new job, he or she must do a large amount of paperwork, which may become quite stressful, and the entrepreneur may grow frustrated at times. However, with Ali Express Drop shipping, you won’t have to worry about legal ramifications.
- On AliExpress, the iPhone tempered glass is the most popular item. Over 89,000 units have been sold.
- Here are AliExpress’s top 20 best-selling items:
Alibaba operates AliExpress, a major online shopping platform. Buyers from all around the world visit this Chinese e-commerce website. They are mostly from Russia and Brazil. These are some of the most fascinating AliExpress statistics, facts, and insights. You may make money on AliExpress in a variety of methods. Using a ‘Dropshipping model’ is one of the most intriguing. Let me know in the comments if you want to know more about it.