There are many people who are not on social media platforms such as Instagram. But, there can be instances where they want to see posts and stories of their favorite actor or sportsperson. In that case, they may be dubious whether they can view Instagram posts and stories without an account. If you are among them, we’ve got you covered.
To be honest, Instagram doesn’t officially allow you to see posts and stories without having an account. But, there’s always a hack. You don’t have to be disheartened. Just read the full article and you’ll know how to view Instagram posts and Stories without an account.
Can You View Instagram Posts and Stories Without Account?
As mentioned above, there is no official way by which you can view Instagram stories and posts without having an account. Instagram’s rule that you must have an account to watch a post or story should be changed.
But, there are some 3rd party apps and websites which allow you to do the same. These websites allow you to watch stories and posts anonymously. But, there are some restrictions on these websites.
You can only view posts and stories of people that have a public account. The stories are available till 24 hours after it has been posted. Private account posts and stories can’t be seen. Also, the stories that are restricted to ‘Close Friends’ can also not be seen.
These websites, although being crammed with questionable adverts, are easy to use. Once you’ve typed in the username of the account whose Story you wish to view into the website’s search field, hit enter. After some time, you’ll see all of the Stories and posts that have been posted so far. A profile of the account will be shown with the “Stories” tab blank if there are no stories to display for the account.
Can You See IG Posts and Stories of Private Account?
You’ll find many articles on the internet claiming that you can see private account posts and stories. Clearly, they are FAKE and will waste your time. They’ll ask you for completing surveys but end up giving you nothing. So, please don’t get into any such things.
How to View Instagram Posts and Stories Without Account?
A person you love just uploaded a story, and you want to view it as soon as possible and you don’t use Instagram. You don’t want to approach your friends for help since the person who posted the story can see who opened it. The Instagram website will only allow you to register an account, and there is no way to see the feed without doing so.
It’s possible to browse Instagram stories without an account, but you’ll need to utilize a third-party app to do it. Fortunately. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top ones available, as well as detailed instructions on how to use each one.
Using Insta-Tales Online, you may see stories without having an Instagram account. Because it’s a website, there’s no need to download any app. You don’t even have to make an account to see the stories and posts. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Insta-Stories Online webpage in your browser.
- Using the “search box,” enter the individual’s “username,” and click on the “magnifying glass” button on the right. Avoid omitting any punctuation marks that may be in their username.
- You may view their stories by putting your cursor over the “circled profile symbol.” Scroll down to see all the stories that have been posted by the user in the last 24 hours. Use the left or right arrows in order to watch the user’s other stories.
- Using the “Download” icon in the upper-right corner of the page, you may save stories to your device. You can also bookmark your favourite profiles by hitting the heart symbol next to the username.
If you want to see what your favourite stars are up to on Instagram, check out Imginn. Using this tool, you may see and download their Instagram posts and stories, including images, and videos. You can also check out the comments on the post. Here’s how to use the website.
- Head on to the official website of Imginn by clicking on the link.
- Type the username of the person which you want to see the stories and post. Keep in mind that the account should be public. Tap on the search button.
- The person with that username will appear on the screen. Tap on it.
- All the posts and the stories will be on your screen. Watch and download whatever post or stories you want.
3. Insta DP
The third and last website on our list is Insta DP. As the name suggests, the website lets you watch the DP, posts, stories and reels of any public account. Here’s how you can do that in easy steps.
- Head on to the official website of Insta DP by clicking on the link.
- Type the username of the person. Keep in mind to write the exact username otherwise, the tool will not be able to find it.
- Press “Continue” to start the process.
- If the user has posted any stories in the recent 24 hours, you may view them. The “Download” option is there if you wish to save any of them.
These are the 3 best apps to view Instagram stories posts and stories without an account. I hope this article helped you. In case of any doubt, do let us know in the comment section below.