The dark mode is one of the most trending features in the IT industry. This feature may be found in almost every app and operating system out there. It’s no surprise that the function has become very popular. For those late-night hours, it’s not only mild on the eyes, but it’s also aesthetically pleasing. Indeed, a large number of individuals prefer to utilize dark mode all the time.
The all-famous search engine Google has also joined the trend. The prominent search engine has been experimenting with a dark mode for quite some time. Though the feature is still in the rolling out phase, it has been rolled out in most of the devices. In this article, we’ll discuss how to turn off dark mode on Google Search.
How to Turn off Dark Mode on Google Search?
You may be surprised to know that the google search platform offers dark mode. This mode is available on both desktop and android. You can enable and disable the mode depending on you. Here’s how to turn off dark mode on google search.
If you are using the google search engine on your desktop, you can simply enable and disable the dark mode through the following steps.
- Firstly, head on to the official website of Google Search.
- Tap on “Settings” on the right button side of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap on “Search Settings.”
- On the next page, tap on “Appearance” on the left side of the page.
- You’ll see three options over there. Tap on “Device default” and click on “Save”.
- The dark mode on your google search engine will be disabled. You can follow the same steps to change the appearance to dark mode.
If you are using android and want to enable or disable dark mode, you can do so by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, open your Web browser and head on to the official website of Google Search.
- On the top left corner, tap on the three horizontal lines.
- From the list of options, tap on “settings”.
- Under the “Appearance” section, tap on “Light Theme” and save the settings.
- The dark theme will be enabled on your device. You can follow the same steps to change the appearance to dark mode.
That’s how you can enable and disable the dark mode on your google search engine. I hope this article is helpful for you. Now, no need to strain your eyes from the unnecessary backlight of the screen.