HBO is the oldest subscription-based TV service in America. It has been operating since 1972. HBO Max is the latest addition to the HBO network which is streaming for HBO shows & other Warner Media telecasts. If you want to try HBO Max with a free trial, we’ll help you.
HBO Max features some really amazing shows like Friends, Games of Thrones, Sex and the City, etc. Along with this, they are also producing incredible HBO Max Originals such as The Flight Attendant, Warrior, and Raised by Wolves.
This brilliant library makes HBO Max a must-have streaming service in 2021. However, new users always wish to test the service before actually starting to pay for it. This is possible by claiming the HBO Max free trial.
Unfortunately, HBO Max went the Netflix way and stopped giving a 30-day free trial to all the new users. But, this doesn’t mean that you can’t get it now. It is possible to get an HBO Max free trial, but with Hulu, and AT&T. Find out how.
How to Get HBO Max Free Trial as a Hulu Add-on?
HBO Max is worth trying especially after the inclusion of Max Originals. New Hulu subscribers can get an HBO Max 7-day free trial for free along with a 30-days Hulu free trial.
Users who have already signed up for Hulu are eligible for this HBO Max free trial as an add-on. Also, new Hulu subscribers claiming the 30-day free trial can also grab it. However, existing HBO Max subscribers cannot redeem the benefits.
Hulu is available for a price of $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year, and the HBO Max add-on costs $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year. The “$10 HBO Max with ads” plan is not available with Hulu.
Follow these steps to get the HBO Max 7-day free trial with Hulu:
- Open a browser and visit the Hulu website from here.
- Now click on the “Start your Free Trial” button.
- Next, you will be asked to choose a suitable plan.
- Hulu will then ask you to log in to your Hulu account or sign up for a new one.
- If you choose to sign up for a new account, you can claim the 30-day Hulu free trial.
- After signing in, add the HBO Max add-on free trial to your Hulu account.
- Enter your credit card details and proceed. Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything currently.
You will be charged $15 a month after the 7 days end. Make sure you set a reminder and cancel the HBO Max free trial. To do that, log in to your Hulu account and remove the HBO Max add-on.
How to Get HBO Max Free Trial with AT&T?
AT&T customers can get HBO Max free as a bonus with their subscription. However, only some of the plans are eligible for this. The list of eligible AT&T subscriptions that includes HBO Max for free:
- AT&T Unlimited Elite
- AT&T Unlimited Plus
- AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced
- AT&T Unlimited Choice
- AT&T Unlimited Choice II
- AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced
- AT&T Unlimited & More Premium
If you have any of these plans or know someone who has it, then you can claim HBO Max for free.
Follow these steps to get HBO Max free with AT&T Subscription:
- Firstly, go to your myAT&T account overview using a browser.
- Sign in to your AT&T account.
- Next, go to My Account.
- Click on “Get started” present with the HBO Max logo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once done, go to the HBO Max website and sign in.
- Next, choose “Sign in through TV or Mobile Provider.”
- Next, choose AT&T as your provider, enter the AT&T user ID and password, and click on Sign in.
- Create and complete your HBO Max profile.
Start streaming. You can also select who can watch HBO Max with your account and create their profiles.
Finally, you have HBO Max without having to spend any money. You can watch your favorite HBO shows and Warner Media classics now. Don’t forget to drop some must-watch recommendations in the comments.