Grammarly is the perfect tool for anyone who writes a lot. The features that Grammarly offers are astounding. We believe that might have led you to search how to get the Grammarly free trial.
From finding and correcting grammar mistakes as well as spellings, to word suggestions, and explaining the tone of your writeup, Grammarly can handle a lot when it comes to writing. It is a must-have tool for every writer.
To complete every feature of the tool, you will require access to Grammarly Premium. However, it comes with a cost, and the cost acts as a limitation for many. That’s why people are looking to get a free trial of Grammarly Premium. After trying it out, they’ll be able to decide if it is worth it.
Find out if it is possible to get a free trial for Grammarly Premium, and if yes, then how to get it here.
Does Grammarly Premium Offer a Free Trial?
A lot of users want to try Grammarly Premium in order to test the experience. Unfortunately, Grammarly is NOT offering a free trial for Premium at this time. You can only use their free version if you are not willing to pay the subscription fees.
Grammarly also doesn’t offer a Money-Back policy when you purchase any premium subscription. If you cancel your Grammarly Premium subscription before the end of its turn, you will not be able to claim any refund.
Why is Grammarly not offering a free trial?
According to the official article on the Grammarly support page, Grammarly is not offering a free trial for premium as it has a free version available. The Grammarly free version includes all the essential functionalities of the tool.
They believe that this is a more effective way for users to become familiar with Grammarly than they will after using a free trial. That’s why they do not find any reason to offer a free trial.
Grammarly Key Features
Grammarly is available as an app or browser extension to assist you in writing perfect English. It checks your writings for any grammar errors, spelling mistakes, plagiarism, and many other things. Not only this but it also offers corrections.
This Grammar assistance is available for absolutely free. Check out all the Grammarly features in a brief manner here:
- Real-time Grammar Checking & Correction: Grammarly keeps checking whatever you are writing in real-time for any mistakes or errors. If it finds any, it actively corrects it automatically. You don’t even have to click a button.
- Checks & Corrects Spellings: Along with the Grammatical mistakes, Grammarly also checks and corrects the spelling mistakes in your writings.
- Suggests Words & Synonyms: Grammarly also helps you put the right words into the right place. You can double-click on any word to check its synonyms.
- Checks Plagiarism: Grammarly also has a plagiarism checker to help you find out if your writings are unique. You can use it to make your content free from plagiarism.
- Checks Word Count: You can also find out how many words you have written using Grammarly. The total word count is available below within the tool.
- Explains the Tone of Writing: Grammarly also tells you about the tone of your writing. This feature really helps when you are writing professionally.
- Sends Weekly Performance Reports: Grammarly also emails you the weekly performance reports if you don’t opt-out of them. You can use them to improve your writings.
These are just “some” of the features that Grammarly has. All of them are available within the free version, and you don’t have to pay anything in order to use them.
Grammarly Free vs Grammarly Premium
Grammarly Premium is a more advanced version of the tool with additional features, and a subscription fee. It offers key features like Fluency check, Tone adjustments, Word choice improvement, etc that aren’t available in the free version.
Grammarly’s free version is good for casual writers who do not write a lot and do not have to write everything in a perfect fashion. Whereas, Grammarly Premium is for professional writers. By professional writers, we mean any person who writes a lot and must churn out perfect pieces. They could be college students, bloggers, and even researchers.
Here is a quick comparison between Grammarly Free and Premium as given on the official website:
This sums up the key differences between the two versions, and which one will be more suitable for you.
Is Grammarly Premium worth it?
Grammarly Premium brings a variety of critical features for monthly (or quarterly, or yearly) subscription fees. Grammarly offers three plans for upgrading to Premium- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly. The monthly plan costs $30/month, the quarterly plan costs $20/month, and the yearly plan costs $12/month.
There is one more plan available that is exclusive for businesses. It costs $12.50 per month per member and requires at least three members. This plan is billed annually.
For this price, if you are able to write perfect English, and it helps you to improve yourself, and grow your career, then why not. You should definitely upgrade to Grammarly Premium if you can afford it. It’ll definitely be worth it.
Get Grammarly Premium for Up to 60% Off
No, this isn’t a deal that Grammarly is currently offering. But, you can get the Grammarly premium subscription for a flat 60% off when you sign up for the yearly plan and a flat 33% off for buying the quarterly plan.
If you are paying every month, Grammarly Premium will cost you $30 per month. However, you can reduce the fees to $12, and $20 with yearly and quarterly plans, respectively.
We’d recommend signing up for the longer plan if you regularly need the premium services of Grammarly. This way, you can write impressive pieces without affecting your wallet.