SoundCloud Go is a paid music streaming service that removes the interruption of advertisements while you listen to your music library offline. If you’re interested in trying out SoundCloud Go, you can get a free week, after that you’ll have to pay a $4.99 fee per month.
SoundCloud Go+ is another subscription service that gives subscribers access to even more services, such as the whole library and better quality audio. You may try out SoundCloud Go+ free trial for 30 days before committing to the $9.99 monthly fee.
If you don’t like the service or would rather use another music streaming platform, then you can cancel the SoundCloud Go or Go+ subscription. However, deleting the app won’t deactivate the subscription. You need to follow some set of steps as mentioned below.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to cancel SoundCloud go in simple steps.
How to Cancel SoundCloud Go and Go+ Easily?
There are mainly two ways by which you can cancel the subscription of SoundCloud Go and Go+. One is through the web browser and the second one is using the iPad and iPhone. So whatever you are using, follow the below steps to cancel your subscription to SoundCloud Go.
Cancel SoundCloud Go and Go+ Via Web Browser
If you are using a web browser, then follow the below steps to cancel the subscription.
- On your browser, head to the official website of SoundCloud.
- Sign in with your account in which you want to discontinue the service of SoundCloud Go.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of the screen. This will open a drop-down menu.
- In the list of options, tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Under the heading of Current Plans, tap on “Edit” next to SoundCloud Go+.
- Tap on “Opt-out of your subscription renewal” to cancel your subscription.
- On the next page, tap on “Confirm & cancel plan” to confirm your action.
This will cancel your SoundCloud Go+ subscription.
Cancel SoundCloud Go and Go+ Via iPad or iPhone
There may be instances where you have bought the subscription through the iTunes or App store. In that case, the procedure is a little different. Here’s what you have to do.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap on the Apple Id at the top of the screen.
- On the next page, tap on iTunes & App Store
- Next, tap on your Apple Id.
- This will pop up in a window. Tap on View Apple ID.
- In the list of options, tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Look out for SoundCloud and tap on Cancel Subscription. Follow the on-screen instruction and your subscription to SoundCloud Go and Go+ will get cancelled.
That’s how you can discontinue the service of SoundCloud Go and Go+ if you find the service too costly for the features it offers. In case you have any issues, do let us know in the comment section below.