Paramount+, formerly known as CBS All Access, is a fantastic streaming service. The streaming service is slowly gaining popularity, leading more people are getting into this streaming platform in place of their local cable providers.
More than 2,500 episodes and over 30,000 TV episodes are available through Paramount+. However, it isn’t the most popular service because others have more to offer and thus attract a larger audience. Even though Paramount+ costs only $5.99 a month, if you’re not satisfied with the collection, you can cancel your subscription. If you also want to cancel the subscription, you are at the right place. In this article, we’ll discuss how to cancel Paramount Plus Subscription.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus on Different Platforms?
The method to cancel paramount plus depends on the type of device you are using. Subscriptions may only be canceled using the same method that was used to sign up in the first place.
Regardless of how you signed up, you must choose one of these methods to cancel your membership whether you did so through mobile phone, official website, or Apple TV. You’ll learn exactly what to do in each case by reading this article. Let’s discuss them one by one.
1. Cancel Paramount Plus on Web Browser
Canceling Paramount Plus on Web browser is probably the easiest method of all. But, you can use this method only if you have subscribed to Paramount through the official website. So, follow the below steps to cancel paramount+ through the official website.
- Open the official website of Paramount Plus.
- Use your username and password to log in to your account.
- When you’re logged in, look for the Account tab on the main page. It should be visible in the page’s upper right corner.
- In the account tab, click “Account”.
- After that, look for the “Subscription & Billing” section towards the bottom of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Pick one reason why you’re canceling the subscription and tap on it.
- Confirm the cancellation and you are good to go.
2. Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you are using Android and have subscribed to Paramount through Play Store, you can use the same app to cancel the subscription. Just follow the below steps and you’ll easily cancel paramount+ on Android.
- On your android device, open the play store app.
- On the top right side of the screen, tap on the account icon.
- In the list of menus, tap on “Payment and Subscription”.
- All the apps with a subscription will come. Among them, select Paramount+.
- Now tap on “Cancel subscription”. Follow the instruction given on-screen and your subscription will get canceled.
3. Cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone or iPad
If you have subscribed to paramount plus via iPhone or iPad, you can use any one of the devices to cancel the subscription. The process is pretty simple and doesn’t require any technical expertise. Here’s how you can do that.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- On the settings page, at the top, click on your name and Apple Id.
- In the list of options, click on “Subscriptions”.
- All the subscriptions will appear in from of you. Among them, find Paramount+. Tap on it.
- Now click on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the instruction on the screen.
- After confirming, the paramount+ membership will get canceled.
4. Cancel Paramount Plus on Fire Tv (Amazon)
If you used the Fire Tv ecosystem to buy the membership of paramount+, you have to use the same to cancel it. Here’s how you can use it to cancel your Paramount subscription.
- Open your Amazon App and head on to the “Memberships and Subscription” page.
- On the next page, click on “Manage Subscription”.
- Now, click on “Manage Your Prime Video Channels”.
- In the list of all the apps, find Paramount+. And selecting it, click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and confirm your action when asked.
5. Cancel Paramount+ on Roku Tv
Paramount Plus subscriptions purchased via Roku have to be canceled through Roku only. There is no need to go to a website to cancel Paramount+ on Roku since you can do it right from your TV or player using Roku TV or Player. Here’s how to pursue it.
- Go to the Home Screen of your Roku Tv/Player.
- Search for the app Paramount+ on the list of apps.
- On your Roku Tv Remote, press the “*”.
- Now, click on tap on “Manage Subscription”.
- On the Manage subscription page, click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Confirm the decision to cancel.
- This will delete your current subscription to Paramount+.
There are many ways to discontinue Paramount+, depending on how you originally signed up for the subscription. Although Paramount Plus is a handy option for many people, it is not the greatest and does not provide as many series and features as some other services, which is why it costs only $5.99 per month. You can reach out to us in case of any doubt.