Online payment has made the life of many people easy. You just have to take your smartphone with you wherever you want to make a payment. It waives the necessity of carrying your wallet of cash everywhere you go. One such online payment platform is Paypal.
Those who use Paypal must be aware of the perks of using it to shop in stores. Many stores accept Paypal as their payment gateway. And when we talk about shopping stores, Walmart comes first to our mind. So, does Walmart accepts Paypal as its payment gateway? If you are also curious, read on to find out.
In this article, we’ll tell you whether Walmart accepts Paypal in 2022.
Does Walmart accept PayPal?
One of the main reasons Walmart has been so successful is that it offers a wide variety of essentials at low costs. It also streamlines the payment process for its customers. And one of the many payment options of Walmart is Paypal. So, Yes, you can use Paypal to pay at the Walmart store, or online.
There are many options by which you can buy from Walmart using your Paypal. Here are some of them mentioned.
- You may use your Cashback Mastercard or PayPal Cash Card to make purchases at any Walmart register (including the self-checkout lanes) or online at Walmart.com (these can be used just like any other credit or debit card)
- You may now use your PayPal account linked to your Walmart Wallet to make contactless payments at Walmart registers.
- You can also shop online at the official website using the Paypal Credit or Debit card or just your standard Paypal account.
How to Use Paypal on Walmart Online Store?
You can use Paypal to pay on your Walmart app by either adding a balance to your Walmart app or using the debit or credit cards linked to your Paypal account. Here’s how to do the same.
- Firstly, log in with your Walmart account.
- After signing in, click “Account” to see your account information.
- Choose “Wallet” on the account page.
- Tap on “Add New Payment Method” on the wallet page.
- Choose “PayPal” from the list of options that appear.
- You will be redirected to PayPal to complete the account verification process.
- Once you’ve connected your PayPal account to the Walmart app, you can easily use it to pay for your items.
Note- You’ll have an option to set Paypal as your default Payment method. But if you don’t want to, you may change your default payment method and then choose PayPal whenever you wish to use it.
How to pay with PayPal at a Walmart store?
If you want to use your Paypal Balance at a Walmart store, then you need to have a Paypal cash card. You can apply for a Cash Card using your PayPal account if you don’t already have one. After getting the cash card, you can use it as a normal debit card at any Walmart store, or at any store that accepts Mastercard.
To sum up the above article, Walmart accepts Paypal as a payment method in its offline as well as online stores. The procedure mentioned above on how to make payment using the Paypal account. If you face any issues, do let us know in the comment section below.