Every language alters your personality. And do you think you actually feel at home anywhere, if you speak different languages? Okay, yeah, as the year comes to a close, here’s something fascinating. We will, of course, wish our loved ones this year, as we do every year. But do you want to wish them in a special way?
All of the languages in the world are beautiful and have significant meaning. A kind welcome is maybe more needed than ever to usher in a better year ahead.
We wish you a very happy new year and a prosperous year ahead. Let’s get started with these amazing languages from all around the world.
How To Say Happy New Year In Different Languages From All Around The World?
Are you prepared to wish your loved ones in these lovely languages? We did our best to mention as many languages as we could.
And if you want to learn how to pronounce them, read till the end. We know pronunciations can be challenging, but they won’t be with us. Hopefully, this helps you.
- French – Bonne Année
- Spanish – Feliz Año Nuevo
- Italian – Buon Anno
- Polish – Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
- Turkish – Yeni Yılın Kutlu Olsun
- Dutch – Gelukkig Nieuwjaar
- German – Frohes neues Jahr
- Arabic – Kul ‘am Wa Antum Bikhair
- Chinese – Xīnnián kuàilè
- Korean – Saehae bog manh-i bad-euseyo
- Japanese – Akemashite Omedetō
- Danish – Godt Nytår
- Esperanto – Feliĉan Novjaron
- Greek – Sftychisméno To néo étos
- Portuguese – Feliz Ano Novo
- Russian – S Novym Godom
- Serbain – Srećna Nova Godina
- Swedish – Gott Nytt år
- Afrikaans – Gelukkige Nuwe Jaar
- Albanian – Gezuar Vitin E Ri
- Bulgarian – Chestita Nova Godina
- Czech – Šťastný Nový Rok
- Georgian – Gilotsavt Akhal Ts’els
- Hawaiian – Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou
- Icelandic – Gleðilegt Nýtt ár
- Hungarian – Boldog új évet
- Indonesian – Selamat Tahun Baru
- Romanian – an Nou Fericit
- Vietnamese – chúc mừng năm mới
- Welsh – Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
- Ukranian – Shchaslyvoho Novoho roku
- Finnish – Hyvää uutta vuotta
- Hebrew – Shana Tova
- Latin – Felix sit annus novus
- Tagalog – Manigong Bagong Taon
We understand how challenging it might be to pronounce these languages if you don’t speak them. So how about a video?
It will actually give you an idea of how to enunciate a specific language, don’t you think? So, here it is, the video. This video contains 55 different language pronunciations. Enjoy!
We hope you can now wish your loved ones in these magnificent languages, choose what you want, and have a spectacular year. Be yourself and learn to embrace yourself more. Adiós!