The lovely Peppa Pig is the favorite of all children. Not only kids, but even the parents enjoy watching Peppa and her family. This kid’s show is about the wholesome life of a family of four pigs.
A lot of hype revolves around the height of Peppa. While some people call Peppa short, others believe Peppa is very tall.
We have tried to clear the confusion about Peppa Pig’s height. Read below to know.
How Tall is Peppa Pig?
Recently, there was a big reveal on the internet surrounding Peppa Pig’s height. According to many sources, Peppa Pig is 7 feet and 1 inch tall. This revelation has put the whole internet in shock because no one had ever imagined her to be so tall.
Since this big reveal, many fans have started making theories surrounding her height. But everything is possible on the internet, especially when it comes to creating cartoons and entertaining the audience.
Who is Peppa Pig?
Peppa Pig and her family live in a little house on the hill. The family gets up to all sorts of silly things, which the audience love to watch. Peppa lives with her mother, father, and brother, and interacts with other families and animal types.
The Height of Other Family Members
Wondering how tall would the other family members are?
Peppa’s father and mother are very tall. Daddy Pig stands at a whopping 14 feet 2 inches, while Mummy Pig’s height is 11 feet and 6 inches. Peppa Pig’s brother, George, stands 4 feet 5 inches tall.
If this comparison is to be taken further, especially where Daddy Pig is concerned, his height will make him taller than the standard Tyrannasaruous Rex.
Who are All the Other Characters From Peppa Pig?
Besides pigs, there are many other characters on the show. They include Suzy Sheep, Candy Cat, Grampy Rabbit, Miss Rabbit, Grandad Dog, Zaza Zebra, Mr. Elephant, and many more.
Fun Facts About Peppa Pig That Makes the Series More Fun to Watch
- Do you know this cartoon was created by three out-of-work friends? The idea came to Mark Baker and Neville Astley in 2000. They were animators, however, unemployed. So they sought the help of the producer Phil Davies and the three had to borrow money from their family and friends to make the show.
- The trio founded Astley Baker Davies and were originally working on a different show for the BBC. However, when the scheduling issue arose, they took Peppa Pig to Channel 5 in the UK and Nick Jr. in the US, and ultimately it became a big hit.
- The show had won a BAFTA and earned over $1.5 million in merchandise sales.
- Peppa Pig World has a theme park within a theme park. It is found at the Paultons Family Theme Park in Hampshire, England. The park has seven kiddie rides with all the popular characters. In 2018, another park, Peppa Pig Land was opened in Gardaland Resort of Italy.
- Peppa’s favorite color is red. She likes jumping in muddy puddles or playing dress-up with her best friend, Suzy Sheep. Her favorite cake is the chocolate cake that Granny Pig makes.
Do you enjoy watching Peppa Pig? Tell us in the comments below. Keep in touch for more.