DJ Khaled, whose original name is Khaled Muhammad is an executive producer, record producer, American DJ, and author.
DJ Khaled is one of the most popular and successful record producers out there. He is of Palestinian descent with both of his parents being Arab musicians. DJ Khaled used to work at a record store in New Orleans where he met Lil Wayne and Bordman back in 1993.
He got his first taste of fame back in the 1990s when he became a radio host on station 99 Jamz. His popularity increased further with working as a DJ with Terror Squad for live performances.
The radio jockey went on to release his first studio album called Listennn… the Album in 2006. That album earned gold certification and set DJ Khaled on the path to success. He followed with many other albums that saw him consistently climb the staircase to success and do well. The DJ has won 4 Grammy nominations and one win so far.
The record producer is also a philanthropist. He is associated with charities like Global Fund that help fight tuberculosis, malaria, and AIDS. He also runs his charity called We The Best which aims to improve the lives of children from underprivileged communities.
DJ Khaled’s Personal Life
Not many people know about his wife, a Palestinian and American-African origin businesswoman. Nicole Tuck The 46-year-old was with DJ Khaled since 2009, but they got engaged after the birth of their son Asahd in 2016.
Two years later, Nicole Tucks gave birth to their second son Aalam. The mother of two runs her clothing brand called ABU Apparel since 2010. She has a Master’s degree in Education from Fordham University.
DJ Khaled talked about extending the family in an interview. He said that “She just had two boys, our two beautiful boys and [I want to] make sure that she’s right.”
The couple has been together for 11 years now, but they are still deeply in love. “I mean this in the most humble way. I’m so beautiful. Every time she looks at me, she falls in love,” said DJ Khaled while laughing. He added that “And when I look at her, I just fall in love.”
He often posts his sons and wife on Snapchat. A few incidences of Tucks losing her cool over DJ Khaled’s constant chatter went viral too.
DJ Khaled’s Albums
Let us take a closer look at all of his albums and how they performed.
Listennn… the Album
Released on June 6th, 2006
- “Born-N-Raised” (featuring Pitbull, Trick Daddy & Rick Ross)
- “Gangsta Shit” (featuring Young Jeezy, Bun B, Slick Pulla & Bloodraw)
- “Grammy Family” (featuring Kanye West, Consequence & John Legend)
- “Problem” (featuring Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss)
- “Holla at Me” (featuring Lil Wayne, Paul Wall, Fat Joe, Rick Ross & Pitbull)
- “Addicted” (featuring Juelz Santana)
- “Watch Out” (featuring Akon, Styles P, Fat Joe & Rick Ross)
- “Destroy You” (featuring Twista & Bone Thugs-n-Harmony)
- “Never Be Nothing Like Me” (featuring Lil Scrappy & Homeboy)
- “Candy Paint” (featuring Slim Thug, Chamillionaire & Trina)
- “MIA” (featuring Lil Wayne)
- “Where You At” (featuring Freeway & Clipse)
- “Still Fly” (featuring Birdman & Chop)
- “Dip Slide Ride Out” (featuring T.I., Big Kuntry & Young Dro)
- “Movement” (featuring Dre)
- “The Future of Dade” (featuring Brisco, Dirt E Red, Dela, Lunch Money, Co, Hennessy & P.M.)
The album did well considering how it was his first drop ever. It peaked at number 12 on the US Billboard 200 and number 3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard). Overall sales of the album crossed 230,000.
We The Best
Released on June 12, 2007
- Intro (We the Best) (Ft. Rick Ross) Lyrics
- The Movement (Skit) (Ft. K. Foxx) Lyrics
- We Takin’ Over (Ft. Akon, Birdman, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross & T.I.) Lyrics
- Brown Paper Bag (Ft. Dre, Fat Joe, Jeezy, Juelz Santana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross) Lyrics
- I’m So Hood (Ft. Plies, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Trick Daddy) Lyrics
- Before the Solution (Ft. Beanie Sigel & Poo Bear) Lyrics
- I’m From the Ghetto (Ft. Dre, The Game, Jadakiss & Trick Daddy) Lyrics
- Hit ‘Em Up (Ft. Bun B & Paul Wall) Lyrics
- S On My Chest (Ft. Birdman & Lil Wayne) Lyrics
- Bitch I’m From Dade County (Ft. Brisco, C-Ride, Dre, Flo Rida, Rick Ross, Trick Daddy & Trina) Lyrics
- The Originators (Ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) Lyrics
- New York (Ft. Fat Joe, Jadakiss & Ja Rule) Lyrics
- Streets (Ft. Shareefa & Willy Northpole) Lyrics
- No Hook (Ft. Cassidy, Jim Jones, Rob Cash & Styles P) Lyrics
- Choppers (Ft. C-Ride, Dre & Joe Hound) Lyrics
- Make It Rain (Remix) by Fat Joe (Ft. Ace Mac, Birdman, DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, R. Kelly & T.I.) Lyrics
- Sexy Lady (Remix) by Hitmaka (Ft. Jim Jones, Junior & Rich Boy) Lyrics
- I’m So Hood (Remix) (Ft. Big Boi, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Ludacris & Rick Ross) Lyrics
DJ Khaled and Fat Joe served as the executive producers on this album. The album received mixed reactions. People thought that there were good songs on the album but also felt that there were some over-bloated lesser tracks. Some also believed that DJ Khaled’s ad-libbing throughout the album was unnecessary.
The album debuted at number 8 on the US Billboard 200 and went on to sell more than 440,000 copies in the USA alone.
Released on September 16th, 2008
- Standing on the Mountain Top (Ft. Ace Hood & Poo Bear) Lyrics
- Go Hard (Ft. Kanye West & T-Pain) Lyrics
- Out Here Grindin (Ft. Ace Hood, Akon, Boosie Badazz, Plies, Rick Ross & Trick Daddy) Lyrics
- Go Ahead (Ft. Fabolous, Fat Joe, Flo Rida, Lloyd & Rick Ross) Lyrics
- I’m On (Ft. Nas) Lyrics
- Red Light (Ft. The Game) Lyrics
- We Global (Ft. Fat Joe, Ray J & Trey Songz) Lyrics
- She’s Fine (Ft. Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott & Sean Paul) Lyrics
- Final Warning (Ft. Ace Hood, Bali, Blood Raw, Brisco, Bun B, Lil Scrappy, R. City & Shawty Lo) Lyrics
- Fuck the Other Side (Ft. The Dunk Ryders & Trick Daddy) Lyrics
- Bullet (Ft. Cham & Rick Ross) Lyrics
- Blood Money (Ft. Ace Hood, Birdman, Brisco & Rick Ross) Lyrics
- Defend Dade (Ft. Casely & Pitbull) Lyrics
- Foolish (Remix) by Shawty Lo (Ft. Birdman, Jim Jones & Rick Ross) Lyrics
- Go Hard (Remix) (Ft. JAY-Z, Kanye West & T-Pain) Lyrics
- Vibing (Remix) (Ft. Ace Hood & Desloc Piccalo) Lyrics
The Miami-based DJ released his third album in the same year as his second one. It featured artists like Akon, Rick Ross, and Kanye along with others. The song ‘I am so hood’ went platinum on June 4, 2008.
The same year, DJ Khaled won the DJ of the Year Award from the BET Hip Hop Award and also the Ozone Awards. He was also made the president of the Def Jam South in February 2009. The album reached the number 1 spot on the US Independent Albums Billboard and reached number 7 on the US Billboards 200. We Global sold around 59,573 copies in the first week of release.
Released on March 2, 2010
- Intro Featt. Busta Rhymes, Diddy
- All I Do Is Win Feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain
- Put Your Hands Up Feat. Plies, Rick Ross, Schife, Young Jeezy
- Fed Up Feat. Drake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Usher, Young Jeezy
- Victory Feat. John Legend, Nas
- Ball Feat. Jim Jones, Schife
- Rockin’ All My Chains On Feat. Birdman, Bun B, Soulja Boy
- Killing Me Feat. Bounty Killer, Buju Banton, Busta Rhymes
- Bringing Back Real Rap Feat. Rum
- Bring The Money Out Feat. Ace Hood, Lil Boosie, Nelly
- On My Way Ace Hood, Bali, BallGreezy, Desloc Picasso, Gunplay, Icebreg, Kevin KC Cosson, Young Cash
- Rep My City Feat. Jarvis, Pitbull
- All I Do Is Win (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
- Put Your Hands Up (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
- Fed Up (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
This was the fourth studio album released by DJ Khaled. It was released under his We The Best Music Group.
The single from the album Feb Up featured Usher, Drake, Rick Ross, and Young Jeezy. It was released on October 28th and reached number 45 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop songs.
The third single from the album is called All I Do Is Win, it is a classic. The song featured Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, T-Pain, and Ludacris. The song went on to peak at number 24 on the Us Billboard Top 100.
If we talk about the album, it received mixed reactions. Victory debuted at spot 14 on the US Billboard 200 and number 2 on the US Top Rap Album charts. The album sold about 28,000 copies in the first week of release.
David Jeffries from AllMusic said that the album “fist-pumping song cycle of triumph in the hood”. He also went on to call the line-up of All I Do Is Win as the gold medal track.
Edwin Ortiz from HipHopDX praised the song Fed Up, however, he felt that On My Way was tiring with over 8 artists on the song. He concluded by saying “We may look back on DJ Khaled’s legacy in Hip Hop and see some shining moments. However, Victory as a whole product will certainly not be one of them.”
We The Best Forever
Released on July 19, 2011
- I am On One Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
- Welcome To My Hood Feat. Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne & T-Pain
- Money Feat. Jeezy & Ludacris
- I amThuggin Feat. Waka Flocka & Ace Hood
- It Aint Over Til It’s Over Feat. Mary J. Blige, Fabolous & Jadakiss
- Legendary Feat. Chris Brown, Keisha Cole & Ne-Yo
- Sleep When I am Gone Feat. Busta Rhymes, Cee-Lo & The Game
- Cannot Stop Feat. Birdman & T-Pain
- Future Feat. Ace Hood, Meek Mill, Wale, Vado & Big Sean
- My Life Feat. Akon & B.O.B.
- A Million Lights Feat. Tyga, Cory Gunz, Mack Maine, Jae Millz & Kevin Rudolf
- Welcome To My Hood (Remix) Feat. Ludacris, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Twista, Mavado, Birdman, Ace Hood, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, The Game & Waka Flocka
It is DJ Khaled’s first album to be released on a major label. Previously, all of his four albums were released independently through Koch Records. This album was released under Cash Money Records.
The first single Welcome To My Hood featured Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T-Pain, and Plies. It only peaked at number 79 on the Billboard Hot 100. The second single from the album I’m On One peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. This was DJ Khaled’s highest-peaking song back then.
This album generally had positive reviews. Jody Rosen from the Rolling Stones gracefully gave the album three out of five stars. The album debuted at number 5 on the Billboard 200 and sold over 53,000 copies in the first week of release.
Kiss The Ring
Released on August 21, 2012
- Shout Out to the Real Feat. Meek Mill, Ace Hood and Plies
- Bitches & Bottles (Let’s Get It Started) Feat. Lil Wayne, T.I. and Future
- I Wish You Would Feat. Kanye West and Rick Ross
- Take It to the Head Feat. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne
- They Ready” Feat. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Kendrick Lamar
- I’m So Blessed Feat. Big Sean, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa and T-Pain
- Hip Hop Feat. Scarface, Nas and DJ Premier
- I Did It for My Dawgz Feat. Rick Ross, French Montana, Meek Mill and Jadakiss
- I Don’t See Em Feat. Birdman, Ace Hood and 2 Chainz
- Don’t Pay 4 It Feat. Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine and Kirko Bangz
- Suicidal Thoughts Feat. Mavado
- Outro (They Don’t Want War) Feat. Ace Hood
- Don’t Get Me Started – Ace Hood
- Aktion Pak – Mavado
- B Boyz – Birdman Feat. DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar, Ace Hood, and Mack Maine
About a year after the last album dropped, DJ Khaled came out with ‘another one’ of his albums. The sixth studio album’s first single was Take It To The Head, it peaked at 58th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. The second single I Wish You Would peaked at number 78 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Most of the reviews for the album were positive. The album debuted at spot number 4 on the US Billboard 200 and peaked at number 3 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. It sold over 41,000 copies in the first week of release.
Suffering From Success
Released on October 23, 2013
- Obama (Winning More Interlude)
- Suffering From Success (Feat. Future & Ace Hood)
- I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie (Feat. Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
- You Don’t Want These Problems (Feat. 2 Chainz, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross, Big Sean & Timbaland)
- Blackball (Feat. Future, Ace Hood & Plies)
- No Motive (Feat. Lil Wayne)
- I’m Still (Feat. Chris Brown, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
- I Wanna Be With You (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross & Future)
- No New Friends (Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil’ Wayne)
- Give It All To Me (Feat. Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
- Hells Kitchen (Feat. J. Cole & Bas)
- Never Surrender (Feat. Akon, Anthony Hamilton, Jadakiss, John Legend, Meek Mill & Scarface)
- Murcielago (Doors Go Up) (Feat. Birdman & Meek Mill)
- Black Ghost (Feat. Vado)
- Helen Keller (Feat. Kat Dahlia)
- At The Top (Feat. Mavado)
This was the disco jockey’s seventh studio album. The single No New Friends featured Lil Wayne, Drake, and Rick Ross. It debuted at number 37 on the Billboard Hot 100. DJ Khaled even proposed to Nicki Minaj to promote their song I Wanna Be With You.
The feedback on the album was average at best. Some people loved it while others did not like it at all. The album debuted at number 7 on the Billboard 200 while it reached number 2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard). In the first week of release, it sold over 27,000 copies.
I Changed A lot
Released on October 23, 2015
- I Don’t Play About My Paper (feat. Future & Rick Ross)
- I Ride (feat. Boosie Badazz, Future, Rick Ross & Jeezy)
- Gold Slugs (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Fetty Wap)
- I Swear I Never Tell Another Soul (feat. Future, Yo Gotti & Trick Daddy)
- I Lied (feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss)
- How Many Times (feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean)
- You Mine (feat. Trey Songz, Jeremih & Future)
- Every Time We Come Around (feat. French Montana, Jadakiss, Ace Hood & Vado)
- I Ain’t Worried (feat. Ace Hood & Rick Ross)
- They Don’t Love You No More (feat. JAY Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana)
- My League – Mavado
- Hold You Down (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future & Jeremih)
- Most High (feat. John Legend)
DJ Khaled did not let the average views on his last album change him. Although he did end up taking a year off and did not drop any album in 2014. The album had four official singles including They Don’t Love You No More, Hold You Down, How Many Times, and Gold Slugs.
The album received generally positive feedback from music critics. I Changed A lot went on to debut at number 12 on the Billboard 200 and the number 2 spot on US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard). Over 25,000 copies of the album were sold in the first week of release.
Released on July 29, 2016
- I Got the Keys ft. Jay Z and Future
- For Free ft. Drake
- Nas Album Done ft. Nas
- Holy Key ft. Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, and Betty Wright
- Jermaine’s Interlude ft. J. Cole
- Ima Be Alright ft. Bryson Tiller and Future
- Do You Mind ft. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future, and Rick Ross
- Pick These Hoes Apart ft. Kodak Black, Jeezy, and French Montana
- Fuck Up the Club ft. Future, Rick Ross, YG, and Yo Gotti
- Work for It ft. Big Sean, Gucci Mane, and 2 Chainz
- Don’t Ever Play Yourself ft. Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, and Kent Jones
- Tourist ft. Travis Scott and Lil Wayne
- Forgive Me Father ft. Meghan Trainor, Wiz Khalifa, and Wale
A year after his previous album, DJ Khaled dropped his ninth studio album called Major Key. It had four lead singles called For Free, I Got The Keys, and Holy Key. The album garnered generally positive reviews.
The album became DJ Khaled’s first chart-topping album by grabbing the number 1 spot on the Billboard 200. The single For Free featuring Drake reached number 13 on Billboard Hot 100. Other singles Do You Mind and I Got The Keys also landed on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Released on June 23, 2017
- (Intro) I’m So Grateful Feat. Sizzla
- Shining Feat. Beyoncé and Jay Z
- To the Max Feat. Drake
- Wild Thoughts Feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller
- I’m the One Feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper and Lil Wayne
- On Everything Feat. Travis Scott, Rick Ross and Big Sean
- It’s Secured Feat. Nas and Travis Scott
- Interlude (Hallelujah) Feat. Betty Wright
- Nobody Feat. Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj
- I Love You So Much Feat. Chance The Rapper
- Don’t Quit Feat. Calvin Harris, Travis Scott and Jeremih
- I Can’t Even Lie Feat. Future and Nicki Minaj
- Down For Life Feat. PartyNextDoor, Future, Travis Scott, Rick Ross and Kodak Black
- Major Bag Alert Feat. Migos
- Good Man Feat. Pusha T and Jadakiss
- Billy Ocean Feat. Fat Joe and Raekwon
- Pull a Caper Feat. Kodak Black, Gucci Mane and Rick Ross
- That Range Rover Came With Steps Feat. Future and Yo Gotti
- Iced Out My Arms Feat. Future, 21 Savage, Migos and T.I.
- Whatever Feat. Future, 2 Chainz, Young Thug and Rick Ross
- Interlude Feat. Belly
- Unchanging Love Feat. Mavado
- Asahd Talk (Thank You Asahd)
Just like most of his previous releases, DJ Khaled released another album after about a year. He named the album after his first-born Asahd and featured him on the cover. The first single off of the album Shining peaked at number 57 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
However, the second single I Am The One featuring Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Quavo, and Lil Wayne did fairly well. It became DJ Khaled’s first chart-topping single on the US Billboard Hot 100. It also topped the charts in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
The reviews for the album were “generally favorable”. The album peaked at the number one spot on the Billboard 200, making it DJ Khaled’s second album to do so.
Father of Asahd
Released on May 17, 2019
- Holy Mountain Featuring ft. 070 Shake, Buju Banton, Mavado, Sizzla
- Wish Wish Featuring ft. 21 Savage, Cardi B
- Jealous Featuring ft. Big Sean, Chris Brown (4), Lil Wayne
- Just Us Featuring ft. SZA (2)
- You Stay Featuring ft. J. Balvin, Jeremih, Lil Baby, Meek Mill
- Celebrate Featuring ft. Post Malone, Travis Scott (2)
- Higher Featuring ft. John Legend, Nipsey Hussle
- Weather The Storm Featuring ft. Lil Baby, Meek Mill
- Big Boy Talk Featuring ft. Rick Ross, Jeezy*
- Freak N You Featuring ft. Gunna, Lil Wayne
- Top Off Featuring ft. B*, Future (4), Jay Z*
- No Brainer Featuring ft. Chance The Rapper, Justin Bieber, Quavo
- Thank You Featuring ft. Big Sean
- Holy Ground Featuring ft. Buju Banton
Father of Asahd is the American Hip Hop producer’s 11th album. The singles off the album didn’t succeed to create any buzz except for No Brainer featuring Justin Bieber Quavo, and Chance the Rapper, it peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
The single Higher featuring Nipsey Hustle and John Legend peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Hot 100. Nipsey Hustle was shot dead soon after. The song won a Grammy in 2020.
The album received mixed reviews although the fans felt that it was mostly a let-down. Father of Asahd debuted at number 2 spot on the US Billboard 200 with over 34,000 copies of the album being sold in the first week. However, DJ Khaled was not happy about it and ranted in a now-deleted Instagram video. He had even planned to sue Billboard at one point.
Released on April 30, 2021
- Thankful Thankful feat. Lil Wayne and Jeremih
- Every Chance I Get feat. Lil Baby & Lil Durk
- We Going Crazy feat. H.E.R. & Migos
- I Did It feat. Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby & DaBaby
- Let It Go feat. Justin Bieber & 21 Savage
- Body In Motion feat. Bryson Tiller, Lil Baby & Roddy Ricch
- Popstarfeat. Drake
- This Is My Year feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Big Sean, Rick Ross & Puff Daddy
- Sorry Not Sorry feat. Nas, Jay-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by the Hive
- Just Be feat. Justin Timberlake
- I Can Have It All feat. Bryson Tiller, H.E.R. & Meek Mill
- Greece feat. Drake
- Where I Come From feat. Buju Banton, Capleton, Bounty Killer & Barrington Levy
The album was supposed to be released in 2020 but it was pushed for some reason. This was the 12th studio album by the record producer. Following the success with Justin Bieber, DJ Khaled did Pop Star and Greece which featured Drake and Bieber.
They peaked at spots 3 and 8 on the Billboard Hot 100. The third single Let It Go featured Bieber with rapper 21 Savage peaked at number 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
The feedback on the album was “average”, but it was able to debut and peak at the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
Released on August 26, 2022
- God Did feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, JAY-Z, John Legend, and Fridayy
- No Secret feat. Drake
- Use This Gospel (Remix) feat. Kanye West, Eminem (prod. by Dr. Dre and the ICU)
- Big Time feat. Future and Lil Baby
- Keep Going feat. Lil Durk, 21 Savage, and Roddy Ricch
- Party All the Time feat. Quavo and Takeoff
- Staying Alive feat. Drake and Lil Baby
- Beautiful feat. Future and SZA
- It Ain’t Safe feat. Nardo Wick and Kodak Black
- Let’s Pray feat. Don toliver and Travis Scott
- Fam Good, We Good feat. Gunna and Roddy Ricch
- Bills Paid feat. Latto and City Girls
- Way Past Luck feat. 21 Savage
- These Streets Know My Name feat. Skillibeng, Buju Banton, Capleton, Bounty Killer, and Sizzla
- Juice WRLD Did feat. Juice WRLD
- Jadakiss Interlude feat. Jadakiss
- Asahd and Aalam Cloth Talk
- Grateful feat. Vory
The 18-track album is the latest by the DJ and his thirteenth studio album. The album was only supported by one single Stayin Alive feat Drake and Lil Baby. It peaked at number 5 on the US Billboards Hot 100.
Although the album fell under the “average” rating category, the score of 43 was the lowest score of DJ Khaled’s career so far. The album debuted at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it his fourth album to do so.
DJ Khaled has successfully been able to elevate his career as time passes by. He brings on multiple chart-topping artists onto his album and successfully creates the next hits. Although there are few that believe that he is not on the same level as he was, the numbers and fans’ general feedback disagrees.
Each of his album surpasses the previous one. DJ Khaled is well on his way to create undeniable legacy that will be remembered for years to come. Like with any type of music, there will be people who like it and there will be people who hate it. It all comes down to whether his fans are happy and continue to listen to the music he makes.