For all the Pokemon Go users, Stardust is like a currency for the game. It’s even more worthy than the candy. If you’ve played Pokemon Go for any significant period, you’ll understand the significance of Stardust.
Unlike candy, which can be used to level up certain Pokemon, Stardust may be used to do many things along with leveling up. That means it’s crucial for increasing your Pokemon’s HP and CP, as well as defeating gyms. Stardust is also unavailable for purchase in any of the Pokeshops.
You must be thinking that what is the procedure of getting Pokemon Go Stardust. In this article, we’ll discuss everything about Pokemon Go Stardust and How to get Pokemon Go Stardust. Read the full article to know everything about Stardust.
What is Pokemon Go Stardust?
Stardust is the money of Pokémon Go, much more than Candy. It’ll help you prepare your Pokémon for Gym fights and Raids. It’s also required for trading and purchasing secondary charge movements with other players. As if that wasn’t enough, Stardust is also required for the Purification of Shadow Pokémon.
Stardust is required to obtain the most powerful Pokemon. You’ll need species-specific Candy to power up your Pokémon, but you’ll also need a lot of Stardust. You’ll be needing stardust for the Pokémon Go Battle League, Raids, Team GO Rocket matches, and Gyms.
Supplementary Charge Moves can also be purchased using Stardust. The price rises swiftly based on rarity, ranging from ten thousand dollars for ordinary Pokemon to one hundred thousand dollars for Legendary Pokemon.
There are so many functions of Pokemon Go Stardust that you must be wondering how to get it. Don’t worry, the next part of the article deals with that only.
How to Get Pokemon Go Stardust in 2021?
In Pokemon Go, there are mainly three methods to get Stardust. The first way to obtain Stardust is to capture a large number of Pokemon. Catching Pokémon can provide a significant quantity of stardust. Hatching additional eggs is the second way to obtain a lot of Stardust. Hatching eggs is a unique technique to produce some really powerful Pokémon, but it’s also a convenient way to obtain stardust.
Defending a gym is the third and final way to earn Stardust. Gyms are difficult to comprehend in Pokémon Go since the game provides little assistance – yet they are a valuable source of stardust.
We’ll discuss these 3 different methods one by one below.
1. Catch Pokemon
Capturing Pokemon is the most basic method of obtaining Stardust in Pokemon GO.
When you capture the most base Pokemon, you’ll get 100 Stardust, 300 if it’s a first-stage evolution, and 500 if it’s a second-stage evolution. If the Pokemon is then weathered, you will receive an additional 25, 75, or 125 Stardust.
Here are some Pokemon with the Stardust they get with them.
|Pokemon||Stardust||Weather Boosted Dust|
2. Hatch Eggs
Another option to get Stardust is to hatch eggs; however, because there are five various sorts of eggs, the quantities you earn might vary greatly.
A conventional 2km egg will give you 400-800 Stardust, whereas the new 12km egg will give you 6400 Stardust (without a Star Piece). Refer to the list below.
|Hatching Eggs Stardust|
|Hatch a 2 km Egg||400 – 800|
|Hatch a 5 km Egg||800 – 1,600|
|Hatch a 7 km Egg||800 – 1,600|
|Hatch a 10 km Egg||1,600 – 3,200|
|Hatch a 12 km Egg||3,200 – 6,400|
3. Defend Gyms
Gyms are difficult to comprehend in Pokémon Go since the game provides little assistance – yet they are a valuable source of stardust. You’ll be invited to join one of three teams after you reach level 5 in Pokémon Go, and then you’ll be able to battle at gyms. You’ll get daily stardust prizes if you leave at least one of your Pokémon in a friendly gym.
Go to the store and click the shield symbol in the top right-hand corner of your screen to claim this stardust. If you have numerous Pokémon defending gyms for you, that number will naturally rise. For example,
- 20 Stardust per Berry fed to a friendly Pokémon on a Gym.
- 500 Stardust per Raid Boss beaten.
Alternative Ways to Get Pokemon Stardust
Other than the three main methods to get Pokemon Go Stardust, some alternative methods can help you get more stardust.
- Research Rewards – Niantic occasionally gives a large quantity of Stardust as a reward for completing research missions, notably during scheduled events and Special Research Stories. Catching a few Pokemon or throwing effective curveballs are examples of these tasks. Weekly research successes are usually rewarded with 2,000 Stardust, which isn’t a little amount.
- Go Battle League – In GO Battle League, winning the first and fifth fights earns participants a substantial sum of Stardust. By winning the third combat of the round with an active Premium Battle Pass, players may earn some additional Stardust. In addition, finishing all daily bouts earns you Stardust. These awards are considerable, even though they are reliant on one’s PvP standing throughout a Battle League season. The quantity of Stardust you get is mostly determined by your commitment. The more fights a player has, the more Stardust they may earn.
- Gifts – When opened, gifts from other trainers on a player’s Pokemon GO friends list may include 100-300 Stardust.
If you are playing Pokemon Go, you can realize the true importance of Stardusts. In this article, we talked about different ways to get Pokemon Go Stardusts. I hope this article helped you. If any doubt, do let us know in the comment section below.