HomeNewsKim Kardashian Fears for her Safety After Receiving Death and Bomb Threats

Kim Kardashian Fears for her Safety After Receiving Death and Bomb Threats

Recently, the former Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim Kardashian rushed to the court after getting piles of letters that posed a big threat to not just her life but also to the lives of her children. Continue reading to catch more insights about the whole situation.

Kim Kardashian fears for her life after receiving death and bomb threats

As per the reports of TMZ, The writer of the letter threatened to blow up the office of the reality Tv star with a bomb. Kim’s lawyer Shawn Holley, went to the court on May 16, Monday to file a restraining order against a person named David Resendiz.

According to the media outlet, Kardashian stated that the stranger obtained the address of her home and office as well and out of blue he just started sending her tons of letters threatening her and four of her kids in many violent ways.

The 41-year-old social media influencer shares four children with her ex-husband Kanye West and the names of their kids are as follows: North West, Saint West, Chicago West, and Psalm West. All these death and bomb threats were sent by the end of David via mail. He sent more than 80 of these death threats to Kanye-ex wife.

What did Kim have to say about the whole situation?

TMZ has successfully managed to get a hold of the documents that have been submitted by Kim’s lawyer in the court. The documents reveal that Resendiz made various false and delusional claims about having an intimate relationship with the Kardashian.

Kardashian said, that this stranger has made “disturbing sexual references about me in his letters.” She also went on to say that he has also threatened to kill her in several letters and on April 25 she was presented with a written bomb threat in a letter that was directly sent to one of her business offices that she believes was also sent by Resendiz.

In the court documents, the Skims founder also said that the bomb threat “is a dead ringer for the ones Resendiz previously sent.”

Kim has filed for a protective order to keep David away from herself and her kids

In today’s world no matter which part of the world you are living in, safety is the topmost priority of each individual. Every person wants to feel safe and secure in their home and their workspace.

As per the documents acquired by TMZ, at the moment Kardashian is worried about the safety and security of herself as well as her four kids. She is just asking the judge of the court to keep David at least 100 yards away from her and her family and to have no other contact. She requests that if unchecked, there is a possibility that he might harm or kill her.

We hope that the person who is sending death and bomb threats to Kim Kardashian and four of her children gets punished by the side of the court at the earliest. Don’t forget to stay tuned with us for the latest updates from the world of showbiz.

Meenal Mehta
Hi, I am Meenal. I'm a travel enthusiast, a movie buff and a cricket fan all wrapped in one. I love to capture moments through my words. Writing is my happy space, it has been a great way of putting all my thoughts out and feel liberated.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular