We all know TikTok gets fresh content every now and again. TikTok trends, like those in the fashion world, come and go quickly. New trends emerge every second, while old ones fade away. It’s all part of life’s cycle.
On TikTok, a new trend has just surfaced. The ‘Multidimensional Anger Test’ is what it’s named.
Because of its name, you have probably figured out what the trend is all about, but we’ll still go over it for y’all in detail. So, continue reading to learn more about this trend and how to use it.
Tiktok ‘Multidimensional Anger Test’ Trend
It’s essentially a quiz that analyzes how ‘angry’ you are in comparison to the normal individual. The Multidimensional Anger Test is a personality test that asks users to agree or disagree with 38 different statements.
So what are the statements? The phrases include the following:
- When someone acts unfairly, I get angry.
- I keep grudges that I don’t tell others about.
- When I’m late, I become angry.
- Just thinking about anything that happened in the past might make me angry.
- Other people seem to grow angrier in similar situations than I do.
Anger Arousal, Anger Spectrum, Hostile Outlook, External Anger, and Internal Anger will all be rated based on your responses.
It will then calculate a total score for you and compare your findings to those of the average individual.
HELP 💀💀 i took the multidimensional anger test bc i know i get upset easily pic.twitter.com/m2ONaw3gQ5
— 🔪 CAT GIRL GHOST *･゜ﾟ (@GHOST_PHEE) February 28, 2022
How to take the ‘Multidimensional Anger Test’ and share your results?
IDR Labs offers the Multidimensional Anger Test. If you don’t already know, IDR Labs is a provider of individual personality assessment tests that are used to identify personality types.
It is very simple to take an Anger test. Follow the steps;
- Go to IDRLabs Anger Test from here.
- Each of the 38 questions has a scale on which you can choose from ‘disagree’ to ‘agree.’ After you’ve received your findings, you’ll see a bar chart that compares your score to the population average. Make sure you read the question properly and answer it according to your own personality.
- Getting an accurate result is possible only if you assess and answer the questions properly.
- Once you answer all the questions, your results will be displayed along with an option to share the results on Facebook or Twitter.
- Along with that, you will also be given an explanation based on your detected personality.
The tests offered by the organization are based on peer-reviewed scientific studies and are determined by experts in the field, allowing people to uncover their true identities.
Don’t Fall for the Results of Others
As the trend grows across TikTok, some users are receiving thousands of likes and views for sharing their scores.
IDR Labs clearly suggests that The findings of the online multidimensional anger test are offered ‘as-is,’ and should not be considered as offering professional or qualified to advise of any type, the test states.
On TikTok, people are sharing their results and a lot of the results look very intriguing. However, you should know the fact that this test can be taken multiple times and people can just fake their answers to come up with an interesting anger score.
I took that multidimensional anger test and I am not at all surprised by my results- it’s actually I bit lower than I expected pic.twitter.com/nEEB0lNtAn
— mushroomie♡︎ (@mushrooem) March 1, 2022
So, take the results of others lightly and rather just use this test as a simple measure to identify your own anger traits.
Also, You will find many other anger tests online. You can take any if you wish, and know a little more about yourself. However, it should not be treated seriously.
Do share your thoughts on the anger test and your results in the comments section below. Let us know what did your result came out.