American social media personality and businesswoman Kylie Jenner has created a sensation by becoming the first-ever woman on social media platform Instagram to have hit 300 million followers.
The founder of Kylie Cosmetics surpassed the follower count recently which was earlier held by pop star Ariana Grande.
The details available on her official handle on 13th Jan Thursday showcase that the star had reached more than 300 million followers. Kylie has 301 million Instagram followers as of writing this article.
Kylie Jenner is the first woman to surpass 300 million followers on Instagram
Kylie Jenner is the second to achieve this feat after football legend Cristiano Ronaldo who has a mind-boggling 390 million follower count. Lionel Messi, a celebrity Argentinian footballer is just beside Kylie at 300 million followers.
The social media giant’s own official account still remains the most followed with approximately 461 million followers.
Kylie gained prominence as part of the reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”. She featured in the show along with her popular celebrity sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, and Kendall Jenner.
Ever since the lawsuit was filed against her partner, Travis Scott following a mass casualty incident at the Astroworld festival where eight concertgoers lost their lives on 5th Nov 2020, Kylie is very cautious and keeps low-key affairs on social media platforms.
Kylie was criticized by many users for posting on Instagram continuously after the tragedy. The 24-year old businesswoman retreated from the social media platform for a short time to avoid backlash. She broke her social media silence on the eve of Christmas to surprise her followers about her second pregnancy.
She posted “blessings” and “heartaches” experienced by her in the year gone by in the following week. She posted more than 6000 posts on her official handle of which Stormi’s mommy pics and videos were most trending.
Here are some of her most iconic moments on Instagram:
- Kylie Jenner revealed her second pregnancy in a 90 seconds video and shocked the world yet again.
- In 2020, Kylie collaborated with James Charles, a Youtube sensation and makeup artist for Halloween.
- The Jenner sibling posted a pic along with her daughter Stormi wherein they were seen wearing emerald green ensembles.
- Her meme, “Rise and shine,” went viral on various social media platforms because of its addictive tune.
- On the occasion of her 22nd Birthday, Travis Scott filled her entire house with red roses. She shared a video while Stormi was seen playing in the background in the pool of roses.
- Her first pregnancy celebrations were out of the public glare. However, Kylie posted a pic of an infant baby holding her hand after she announced the birth of her child with the caption “Stormi Webster”.
Keep a regular check at this space for the latest updates about your favorite celebs!