Are you still eating your Christmas Snacks? Time to fill your pockets and kick-start New Year with Walmart!
It’s time for Champagne and Bananas, fellas!
The Holiday season has begun and it isn’t a great idea to wait until Friday to rush out for groceries. Many of the grocery stores will shut off before New Year’s Eve.
On the other hand, some stores will serve regular hours on Friday. However, will close early than usual. Holidays are around the corner and if you want to get your house all “stocked up”, then we have got you the details on how to do that.
Nothing beats Walmart! I repeat, NOTHING! Time to shop something for yourself; either from the post-Christmas sales or the New Year’s Day Sales. Walmart has some amazing deals running through.
So, if you want to know the New Year’s Day Working hours of Walmart, here comes everything you would want to know.
Is Walmart Open on New Year’s Eve and Day?
Let’s celebrate together, y’all! It’s high time we get started now that it’s just a few hours before 31st Dec ends.
Shoppers, Walmart will be up and running on New Year’s.
Last year, Walmart led out a statement where they said, “all Walmart stores will be open during normal business hours New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day”
Depending on the location, hours will vary. Therefore, to be on the safer side, just call your local Walmart store to get the timing details. Alternatively, you can also check the store finder to know the timings.
From the information we have, the stores will operate from 6 AM to 11 PM.
January 1 will be a working and operational day for the American retailer. Hence, along with keeping up with your resolutions, you can go shopping throughout the day.
Which stores will operate on New Year’s?
Well, obviously, how can we satisfy our hunger and thirst for shopping with just Walmart? Curious to know the other functional shops during New Years’?
Here you go.
- The Fresh Market – With a tentative closing time set at 8 PM, The Fresh Market will operate during normal hours. The timings on 1st January will be 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Publix – Lucky day for shoppers as Publix will operate on New Year’s Day and Eve. However, the working hours will be deflected. On New Year’s Eve, you can expect the doors to remain open until 9 PM. Disclaimer though, it might close earlier too.
- Home Goods – The shop will be functional from 9:30 AM to 6 PM.
- Fresco Y Mas – All stores of Fresco Y Mas will close down at 10 PM.
- Macy’s – Macy stores will operate from 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Trader’s Joe – All stores will pull their shutters down at 5 PM on New Year’s Eve. Trader’s Day won’t be operating on New Year.
- Aldi – On New Year’s Eve, Aldi will operate till 7 PM. On New Year’s, all stores will be closed.
- Home Depot – 6 PM is the last slot of Home Depot. Rush right away if you wanna.
Other stores that will operate on New Year’s Day are Walgreens, CVS, and Target.
Fill your heart with the pleasures of shopping on January 1st.