Jake Paul is an American comedian, actor, and social media star. He is also a former professional boxer. Jake Paul has a net worth of $30 million as of the time of this writing. Each year, Jake makes between $10 million and $20 million as one of the highest-paid YouTube stars worldwide (before taxes). “It’s Everyday Bro”, his 2017 single and accompanying music video, received a ton of media attention after becoming viral on YouTube. In this article, we’ll be discussing Jake Paul Net Worth, his annual salary, and assets.
In addition to being a popular YouTuber, Jake Paul is also a professional boxer, rapper, actor, and philanthropist in the US. Paul’s social media channel, helped him become well-known all over the world.
For various reasons, he only appeared in two seasons of the show before quitting. He’s a professional wrestler in addition to being an actor and a social media influencer. Jake Paul has an older brother named Logan Paul.
Most of his money comes from YouTube, Team 10, and side-odd jobs. A song called “It’s Everyday Bro”, sung by him made him famous. The song peaked at number three on YouTube’s dislike list for some foul words in the chorus. Even after this, he is one of the richest YouTubers.
Early Life of Jake Paul
He was born on the 17th day of the year 1997 in Cleveland, Ohio. In Westlake, California, he grew up with his parents and older brother Logan, who is also a well-known social media entrepreneur.
In 2013, Paul started a YouTube channel. Jake Paul was the name of his channel. On YouTube, he created video clips or vines with his brother. Slowly but surely, he began to gain fame on YouTube as a result of the quality of his videos. On his YouTube channel, he also posted vlogs, sketches, and songs. He was cast as Dirk Mann in the new Disney series in 2016 and played the role until 2018.
In the YouTube Red comedy “Dance Camp,” he played the role of the lance. In addition to this, he appeared in the 2016 film Mono, a production of the digital studio. He created Team 10 to help him produce more content for social media websites.
Jake Paul Net Worth – Money from Fights
CelebrityNetWorth.com estimates Jake Paul’s net worth as $30 million. From his YouTube channels, he makes anywhere from $10 million to $20 million a year, and he’s now generating money from boxing as well.
Paul won $690,000 in prize money after his bout with Ben Askren. Tyron Woodley’s forthcoming bout will earn him a guaranteed $1 million, with an additional million coming from a 50% share of the pay-per-view revenue.
Woodley, a former UFC Welterweight Champion, faces Paul and he’s 3-0 losing in the bout. His most recent fight took place at UFC 260 in March of 2017. Shortly after that, a rift developed between him and Paul. Before his battle with Askren, Woodley got into an altercation with Paul’s cornerman J’Leon Love.
On social media, things continued until a fight broke out between Paul and Woodley.
Jake Paul Different Sources of Income
Somebody has correctly said, “Don’t put all your eggs in a single basket”. This is followed by Jake Paul. Even though most of his income comes from YouTube, he also has other sources of income. Let’s have a look at them.
- YouTube Channel – The vlogger has almost 7 billion views and 20.3 million subscribers as of the time of writing. According to SocialBlade, Jake’s channel brings in anywhere between $6,100 and $98,000 per month or between $73,500 and $1.2 million per year. Additionally, this does not include any sponsorships or brand partnerships that he receives compensation for promoting on his channel.
- Acting – The former Viner was a character on Disney’s Bizaardvark in 2016. It wasn’t until around halfway through the second season that he left the show. The news that he will no longer be appearing on the show was made public in July of that year. Although he only worked on the children’s show for a short time, he nevertheless earned a respectable income.
- Boxing – Jake Paul and his brother Logan Paul are professional boxers. They have boxing matches that are regularly scheduled. They earn a hefty amount from playing these boxing matches.
- Social Media Followings – Having a large fan following is one of the most important things for an influencer. Having so large an online family adds up the bank balance of Jake Paul.
Jake Paul Most Valuable Assets 2022
Jake Paul is one of the richest YouTubers in the year 2022. His Net worth includes many valuable assets bought buy him in millions. Here are some of his most costly assets.
- Jake Paul’s Mansion – Jake Paul bought a 6.925 million dollar house in Calabasas, California, in 2017, and moved out of his Beverly Grove apartment. Surrounded by lush greenery on 3.5 acres, the property features an impressive three-story entryway with a spiral stairwell, Italian tile flooring, and hardwood floors throughout. There’s a fireplace in the living area, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Super Cars – Jake Paul owns a Rolls-Royce Phantom which was posted on his Instagram handle. According to Yahoo!, his amazing automobile collection includes a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, a Tesla Model X, a Toyota Tacoma, and a Ford Focus RS nicknamed “Rainbro,”.
- Expensive Ornaments – Paul enjoys treating himself to glistening or sparkling items that include expensive ornaments. A diamond Audemars Piguet costs $100,000 and is included in his elite timepiece collection. In addition to his Gucci Grip “Mickey Mouse” watch, the social media star also has a Disney-themed watch from his childhood.
- Private Jet – Paul is a great lover of flying privately, whether it’s to boxing matches or a trip to Ibiza with his buddies. The aspiring millionaire isn’t shy about sharing pictures of himself aboard his plane on social media.
Having such expensive is the dream of many readers out there. From these sources, we can surely how Jake Paul has a net worth of 30 Million$. What do you think?