The much-awaited Marathi version of the reality television show – Bigg Boss has returned this year again with a new season and a new set of contestants. The third season of Bigg Boss Marathi was premiered on September 19. Mahesh Manjrekar has returned as the host of Bigg Boss 3 Marathi.
The show features 15 contestants this season who are locked in the BiggBoss house for 100 days and would be under the scanners (cameras) 24/7.
These contestants are from across different industries which include film actors, television actors, social media personalities as well as singing background celebs.
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 – Voting Process
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 airs on the Colors Marathi channel. The show is telecasted at 9.30 PM on weekdays (Mon-Fri) and at 9 PM on weekends (Sat-Sun). One can also watch it online on the Voot app.
Mahesh Manjrekar is hosting the show for the third time this season and Siddhartha Jadhav is the assistant host of Bigg Boss Marathi 3.
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 – List of Contestants
Below is the list of contestants who made their entry into the Bigg Boss house.
- Sonali Patil – A television actress and model.
- Vishhal Nikam – A television actor and model.
- Sneha Wagh – A television actress.
- Utkarsh Shinde – A doctor and singer.
- Mira Jagannath – A television actress.
- Trupti Desai – A women’s social activist.
- Avishkar Darwhekar – A film and television actor.
- Gayatri Datar – A television actress.
- Vikas Patil – A television actor.
- Surekha Kudachi – A television actress and dancer.
- Akshay Waghmare – A film and television actor.
- Shivlila Patil – Kirtankar
- Jay Dudhane – A reality television actor and entrepreneur
- Meenal Shah – A television actor and model
- Santosh Choudhari – A singer.
- Adish Vaidya – A television actor. (Wild Card Entry)
Akshay Waghmare got evicted from the house in the third week.
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 – Nominations and Voting
Well, now that it has been almost three weeks that the show has started, we cannot miss discussing nominations, eliminations, and most importantly voting to save your favorite contestants from eviction.
Every week, a few of the housemates get nominated for elimination. Then, the audience and fans have to vote for their favorite contestants to save them from elimination. The contestant who receives the least votes gets evicted from the house. Mostly one housemate gets evicted, however, on very rare occasions, two contestants also get evicted from the Bigg Boss house.
To those who have not been following the show closely yet, let me tell you that this week has been the fourth week of Bigg Boss Marathi 3. As usual, the week concluded with a lot of drama and entertainment inside the house.
This week’s episode started with a new theme – BB College. Just like every week, the contestants had a nomination task this week too and this week it was called ‘Safar Kara Mastine’.
At the end of the nomination process, eight housemates have been nominated for elimination in the fourth week of this year’s Bigg Boss Marathi season.
Below is the list of the contestants nominated this week.
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 – List of Nominated Contestants (Week 4)
- Sneha Wagh
- Vikas Patil
- Vishhal Nikam
- Meenal Shah
- Sonali Patil
- Surekha Kudachi
- Santosh Chaudhary
- Trupti Desai
So, here starts the task of the viewers and fans to vote for their favorite contestant and save him/her from this week’s elimination.
If you are one of those who want to know the voting process for Bigg Boss Marathi 3, scroll down as we will discuss in detail the process of voting to save your favorite contestant from eliminations. Read on!
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 Voting Process
You have two options to vote for the nominated contestants. One is via Voot and the other is via missed call.
Bigg Boss Marathi Voting Process via Voot
Again here also, you can vote either using the Voot app or directly by going to the web page of Voot.
How to Vote via the Voot app Online?
- Download and install the Voot App on your mobile device either from the Play Store (for Android phones) or from App Store (for iPhones).
- Then you need to register yourself on the Voot app by providing your details like email, phone number, or social media handle (Facebook/Twitter).
- After registering your account, head on to the section ‘Voot, Play & Win’.
- There, hit the tab ‘Bigg Boss Marathi Vote Now’.
- You will find pictures of all the nominated contestants. Click on your favorite contestant picture whom you want to save from eviction by casting your vote.
- After the selection, hit the SUBMIT button.
How to vote via Voot Website?
- To vote using this method, head over to www.voot.com.
- Then, you need to fill a form to vote or alternatively can directly sign up using quick method via your Google or Facebook account.
- Give a search for Bigg Boss Marathi.
- You can find the pictures of nominated housemates.
- Select your favorite contestant out of them and cast your vote to save him/her from elimination.
Bigg Boss Marathi Voting via Missed Call
- One can also give their vote by simply giving a missed call.
- Each contestant is provided with a unique mobile number.
- You just have to dial the number of your favorite contestant and give a missed call to that number to cast your vote.
- One missed call will be considered as one vote from a single phone number and the rest of the calls if dialed would be null and void.
The voting lines are open every week till Friday, 11 PM.
Now that we discussed everything about the voting process in Bigg Boss Marathi 3, do not miss giving support to your favorite contestant and save him/her from eviction. This week’s voting lines are closed for now.
However, next week onwards, follow the steps shared by us and vote for your favorite contestant if he/she falls in the nominations.
If you still have any queries regarding the voting process, feel free to share them with us by heading to our comments section below.
And of course, do not forget to bookmark our page for more latest updates on Bigg Boss Marathi 3.